BMM members are employed at trademark- and/or patent firms, at corporate trademark and patent departments, as IP lawyers or work at universities and other educational institutes.
The current board of the organisation consists of:
- P.L.G. Maeyaert (President)
- J.K.C.B. Dedeckel (Vice President)
- Mw. H. van de Langenberg (Treasurer)
- T.W. van Leeuwen (Secretary)
- M. Haegens
- Mw. J.A.K. van den Berg
- M. Rorai
- V.W. Wellens
- F.J.C.B.M. Uyttenhove
Within the association, several committees are present, among which:
- the Communication and PR committee, responsible for external communications
- the Programming committee, responsible for the organisation of events and member assembly
- the Redaction committee, responsible for the quarterly edition of the BMM-bulletin.