Second Brands and Domains conference
van 02/10/2017 t/m 03/10/2017
Plaats: The Hague - NL
The second Brands and Domains conference will be taking place from the 2nd to the 3rd of october in The Hague (The Netherlands).
For registration with 20% discount for BMM members click https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/2nd-brands-and-domains-conference-tickets-36122126252?discount=BMMSpecial&ref=elink.
Experts on digital marketing, registry operations, search engine and branding will gather with major companies that have registered Brand TLDs, or those considering applying for a Brand TLD in the future.
Over 500 brand TLDs have been delegated, don’t miss this critical event as brands are entering a new era.
If you want to apply in the future for a Brand TLD, you must be there.
Due to its nature, Brandsand.Domains is an exclusive event with a reduced number of participants,representing some of the leading companies in the global market.
Therefore, many participants will be representatives of brands that have their own Brand TLD, coming from fields such as:
• Marketing and communication
• Research and development
• Customers’ experience
• Legal and Intellectual Property
• IT and technology providers
• Supporting service providers
Brandsand.Domains also offers excellent opportunities to sponsors interested in getting to know brand and online presence representatives of top companies.
Reasons why you should attend Brandsand.Domains:
• An event exclusively dedicated to the new Brand TLDs.
• Listen to experienced experts on digital marketing, e-commerce, SEO, social media and branding
• Hear practical examples of how other companies are using the new Brand TLDs.
• Learn about the opportunities and benefits that a dot Brand can provide you.
• Covers all levels of experience. You do not have to be an expert to join!
• Get ahead of your competitors; be the first in the Internet of the future!
• Get to know interesting professionals in a relaxed and exclusive environment.
Enjoy Networking in one of the best 5 Star Hotels in The Netherlands.
« Terug naar het overzicht